I want to see how i do vs a specific hand

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I want to see how i do vs a specific hand

Postby goalsongoals » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am

Is there a way to see how i do vs a specific hand all in preflop? lets say i want to see how i do vs 77

Cheers
goalsongoals

Re: I want to see how i do vs a specific hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 pm

You cannot filter for villains holecards with a simple filter but this can be done with a custom filter expression and I'd suggest using the "AA vs KK" report posted by kraada which can be downloaded from the Download Warehouse. To import the report go to "My Reports" and click on the disk icon. The report is configured to display AA vs KK spots but you can change which cards are filtered by changing the hole card values (Filters -> Edit Existing Expression Filters). Card-pair (starting hand) values are described in this post (it was written for PT3, but the values are the same in PT4). So if you wanted to filter for all-ins vs 77 you would change the expressions to:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics where cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard <= 169)

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics where cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 134)

You can then filter out hands when you were holding 77 using a simple filter for NOT (Hands: 77) and any other filters you need such as being all-in.
Flag_Hippo

Postby goalsongoals » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Thank you very much!! But i don't want it for cashgames how can i change it?
goalsongoals

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:09 pm

To do that change all instances of cash to tourney.
Flag_Hippo

Postby goalsongoals » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:10 pm

To do that change all instances of cash to tourney.

sorry where can i do this ?
goalsongoals

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 pm

To do that I use a text editor called Notepad++ and here are the expressions you need:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics where tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard <= 169)

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics where tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 134)
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4