View player notes

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

View player notes

Postby Guille86 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:53 am

Hi,

Is there a way to see player notes? I take notes from my rivals on the HUD replayer but I don't know how to check them later without accessing the HUD replayer again.
Guille86

Re: View player notes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:41 pm

There's no way to display note text for all players in a single place however if you go to 'My Reports -> New Report -> All Players Report' you can right click any row and choose "Edit Player Note" to see/edit the notes on a specific player without going into the replayer. There is also a custom stat available for download in our Custom Stat Warehouse called "Player Notes". If this stat is added to that report it will display an icon for each player that has a note although this would also include NoteTracker notes. Once a stat has been downloaded you can import it via "Configure -> Statistics -> Options -> Import" and as the "Player Notes" is a .pt3stat file you will need to change the dropdown when importing from .pt4stat to .pt3stat in order to see it in the chooser window.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Guille86 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:09 am

Thank you, I've been able to add the stat to cash reports but not tournaments. Is there an option for tournaments? I play spins
Guille86

Postby Guille86 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:38 am

No worries, I didn't google xDD On configure statistics, just select the stat and click on convert, if anyone is curious.
Guille86

Postby Guille86 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 am

One last thing, I've purged all notetracker hands since I only want to see my personal notes but when using the custom stat Player Notes a lot of players are showing the note icon, but when I click "edit player note" the note is empty. I've also deactivated all the autonotes and set the dates so notetracker doesn't run again. And I've done it on both cash and tourneys in fact I have "Processed hands 0 of 0" which means all the autnotes have been correctly purged and new ones aren't generating, however... after restarting PT4, hitting refresh etc players are still showing the note icon. How can I remove the icon? When I click "edit player note" there's no text so there's no way to remove it? I'm confused.
Guille86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 pm

When the notes are cleared the 'flg_note' which that particular custom stat is based on is not being cleared along with the note text so if you can please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread we can link you to this issue in our system.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Guille86 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:19 am

Ok, done.
Guille86

Return to PokerTracker 4