How to mark a HUSNG game

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to mark a HUSNG game

Postby alexduy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi, I normally play around 100 HUSNG games per day. Once I am done with my session, the next day is my review day. I try to review all my games the next day, but sometimes I don't have the time to review all of the games. For those days when I get to review only 13 games, for example, how do I mark that those 13 games so that I know they have been reviewed. I know that I can tag certain hands, but what about tagging a HUSNG game so that I know it has been reviewed. If it's not possible, how can I delete those games from PokerTracker, that way I won't review again? Please advise.

Thanks
alexduy

Re: How to mark a HUSNG game

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Tagging is for hands only at this time however you could use that system to filter for unreviewed tournaments. To do that go to 'View Stats -> Statistics', select the 'Overview' report and 'By Tournament' tab. When you go into an individual tournament to review the hands you can then select all the hands (Ctrl-A) and tag them all via right-click -> Tag Selected Hands. When you go back to the list of tournaments later you can then filter for unreviewed tournaments via 'More Filters -> Hand Details -> Hand Is Tagged As' and then NOT that filter.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4