Importing WPN Tourney Results Web Page

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Importing WPN Tourney Results Web Page

Postby JustAnotherForum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 pm

According to the release notes for version 4.14.25: "Winning Poker Network: Import: Added support to import tournament results web page."

How do we get this to work?
JustAnotherForum

Re: Importing WPN Tourney Results Web Page

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 am

In the WPN lobby menu go to My Account > Transactions. This will open a web page in your browser.
Select Tournament History from the menu on the left.
Save the web page using the "webpage, complete" option to a new folder on your computer.
For full detailed results also click the link in the 'Tourney name' column for each tournament in turn, and also save those pages to separate folders.
You can now import certain files from those folders using Get Hands From Disk. The files you need to import are in the "IDM_files\IDM_data\" folder and are called something like "Tournaments.htm", "TournamentHistory.htm", "TournamentHistoryDetails.htm", or "PlayerTransactionHistory.htm". The exact name may vary depending on which browser you use.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:36 am

I have now added a section in the WPN Configuration Guide for this. If you have any problems following the guide, or you need any more information, please let me know so that we can update the guide.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... -summaries
WhiteRider

Postby DGizynski » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 pm

It ends up importing the files -- However half my tournaments are listed at Omaha H/L (I havent played Omaha)

And the results are not populated either.
DGizynski

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Can you please compress those files and attach them to a Support Ticket so they can be forwarded to the development team.
Flag_Hippo

Postby crschube » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm running into a bit of a different issue. I've followed the steps to save the files off of the web page, but when I go to located the IDM_data sub-folder, it doesn't exist. I am using Chrome, if that impacts anything at all.
crschube

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:11 pm

It should work for Chrome but it's possible that the structure is a little different. Do you have differently named sub-folders?
WhiteRider

Postby crschube » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:19 pm

No. There are no sub folders in the IDM files folder that gets created on my desktop.
crschube

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:35 am

Ah yes, for Chrome it looks like all files are in one folder. The file you'll want to import is "PlayerTransactionHistory.html".
WhiteRider

Postby crschube » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:37 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Ah yes, for Chrome it looks like all files are in one folder. The file you'll want to import is "PlayerTransactionHistory.html".

I seriously appreciate all the support, but that file doesn't exist in the folder either.
crschube

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4