Upgrading to full NL version

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Upgrading to full NL version

Postby lionhat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:52 am

Hi, I first bought the small stakes version of PT4 and then paid the fee to upgrade but realize now that I only have the full NL and not PLO version?

So I’ve basically paid the amount for the full version but don’t get PLO. Is this just how it is? I saw there was a complete unlock but couldn’t purchase it. Hope there’s a way to get the full version without paying another $50 above what the full version costs.

Thanks for your help.
lionhat

Re: Upgrading to full NL version

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 am

The 'Site Unlock' option is not applicable to you as it is for unlocking other poker sites functionality (not stakes or gametypes) in PokerTracker 4 as there are some licenses which are restricted to only a single poker site. You originally purchased 'PT4 Holdem & Omaha: Small Stakes' and then upgraded Holdem (not Omaha) to Full Stakes. If you want to upgrade Omaha from Small Stakes to Full Stakes as well you can do so via the upgrade page and the total paid will be ~$30 more than if you had purchased the full stakes version of 'PT4 Holdem & Omaha' straight away (that is a price that cannot be achieved by purchasing a different version and later upgrading).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Franix » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Am I able to upgrade from Small Stakes Hold'em & Omaha to All Stakes Hold'em & Omaha in one prices/transaction? Or am I required to pay the $45 per game ($90 total?)
Thanks
Franix

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:13 am

Upgrading both would require two separate transactions.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4