Titan speed hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Titan speed hud

Postby ajnin101 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 pm

i never have been able to get a hud up while playing on speed/zoom on titan poker it works if i play on pokerstars an play zoom i get a hud but not on titan poker although it registers my hands in database, is there any fix to this?
ajnin101

Re: Titan speed hud

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 am

Unfortunately there is a bug in the iPoker software which means that the table number does not match between the seating information and the table window, so the HUD can't attach properly. iPoker have acknowledged this bug and when they release the fix the HUD will work again at speed tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby luis111angel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 pm

This thing... happened recently ?

I mean, now, there is no way to run the HUD at Speed iPoker tables ? with PT4 ?

PS: i´m using Betfair, and the HUD is not showing up at the tables but still importing the Hands. Is there a way to solve this, nowadays ?
luis111angel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 am

This particular problem is an iPoker issue meaning they'll need to fix it and unfortunately I am not currently aware what version of the iPoker software that will be in or when that will be.
Flag_Hippo

Postby luis111angel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Hey there:

Do you know if nowadays the HUD is working at the SPEED tables ?

Thanks in advance
luis111angel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am

The HUD should be working when playing on a single table however iPoker use the same table number if multiple tables are opened so the HUD can only attach to one of them.
Flag_Hippo

Postby luis111angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Ok, so teorically the HUD should be working if i open just 1 table of Speed

But that´s not happenning. I need a help, why is the HUD not working on the Speed table ? I followed all the steps, and btw i have to mention that hands are correctly imported but there is no HUD at the table

Give me a hand please,

Edit: Update. I´ve also noticed that HUD is not appearing at regular tables too, what is going on ? Please help me asap, this is not usual (hands were correctly imported too, but the HUD is not showing at the table)

Luis
luis111angel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's happening here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby luis111angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's happening here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.

Hey there, thanks for answering, so i did it. I sent the support ticket with the logs and all the stuff. Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance,

Luis
luis111angel

Return to PokerTracker 4