Invalid TOC on every single backup

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Invalid TOC on every single backup

Postby Chamie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:19 pm

I´ve tried over and over again now, updating to the latest version on both computers, using less databases in the backup and so on. Also used only Local disk C as location for the backup file so never used desktop or anything which can cause problems. Still no matter what I do I keep getting "Invalid TOC" when trying to restore it.
Chamie

Re: Invalid TOC on every single backup

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Have you renamed or saved some file in the PokerTracker 4 data structure using a non-English name? If so try renaming those files and that should get the backup working. You may be also able to avoid the problem by omitting Processed Files from your backup as that is sometimes where non-English characters occur and if that's the case you can make a separate copy or compressed archive of your Processed folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Chamie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Have you renamed or saved some file in the PokerTracker 4 data structure using a non-English name? If so try renaming those files and that should get the backup working. You may be also able to avoid the problem by omitting Processed Files from your backup as that is sometimes where non-English characters occur and if that's the case you can make a separate copy or compressed archive of your Processed folder.

Alright so by non English u obv mean non English letters. So my question there is which files would that be? I havent personally edited any files at least.
Chamie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am

That could happen if you have saved a custom HUD profile, custom statistic, quick filter e.t.c. with a non English name/character but if you haven't then be sure to exclude the processed files from your next backup attempt.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4