purging tournaments

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

purging tournaments

Postby aToll420 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi to all,

I purged a few tournaments but my problem is that those purged tournaments don't show on the overview and in the database manager but they still show on the graphs and in the tournament list. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks
aToll420

Re: purging tournaments

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:15 am

In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management", click your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database, so you'll want to run it when you're not using PokerTracker 4 for a while (such as overnight maybe). Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.
Flag_Hippo

Postby aToll420 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:34 am

I've tried that already but nothing changed
aToll420

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us, along with a screenshot or two so we can see what's going on, in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4