renew data information for HUD on Party poker reg. tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

renew data information for HUD on Party poker reg. tables

Postby gdarkov » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:06 am

I use PT4 playing on regular tables on party poker at least for make difference between regs and fishes, having 15-20 hands enough, if you see stats like 95/1/1) but If a fish, for example player1, leaves the tables and a regular take the place "player1" he got fish stats, because HUD does not renew stats if a player leaves. Sometimes, 5-6 players were changed and after that HUD become absolutely useless.
My question: how to renew stats for HUD? Because even if I close party poker software for 1 hour and after that take a seat on the same table, HUD immediately shows for new players old stats, which it took 1 hour ago, is it possible to force PT4 to forget old information and to regard all the players1, players2, etc. as new one?
gdarkov

Re: renew data information for HUD on Party poker reg. table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:01 am

gdarkov wrote:I use PT4 playing on regular tables on party poker at least for make difference between regs and fishes, having 15-20 hands enough, if you see stats like 95/1/1) but If a fish, for example player1, leaves the tables and a regular take the place "player1" he got fish stats, because HUD does not renew stats if a player leaves. Sometimes, 5-6 players were changed and after that HUD become absolutely useless.
My question: how to renew stats for HUD?

The session stats for the whole table can be reset via the PT-icon however it's not currently possible to reset an individual players session stats. If you want to be automatically notified if this functionality is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
gdarkov wrote:Because even if I close party poker software for 1 hour and after that take a seat on the same table, HUD immediately shows for new players old stats, which it took 1 hour ago, is it possible to force PT4 to forget old information and to regard all the players1, players2, etc. as new one?

PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players so make sure you are using the latest version.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 am

.....however it's not currently possible to reset an individual players session stats...
any updates in this case?

is it possible like turning the HUD off (for specified seat), after a player left?
so i cant see any stats of this seat anymore!? so there is now distraction...
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:54 am

It is not possible to turn off an individual HUD and I don't have any other update at this time but if you want to be automatically notified if this functionality is added in a future update and add weight to the request in our system then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4