MPN network

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

MPN network

Postby TobiasClassy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 pm

im playing on a mpn site i have never played on one. I followed the site configuration 100% but still cant get my hud to work. It works on party, 888 and pokerstars, so i dont know why it wont work on this site. I am playing on betsafe Can someone please help me everything is set up correctly i just need my player to show up i dont know how to add a new player and find my microgaming username i have searched it and done everything i can but still cant get it to work
TobiasClassy

Re: MPN network

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 am

Is this for cash games or tournaments? We have a guide for getting things setup with Microgaming here however only tournaments are supported at this time. Cash game hand importing is disabled as Microgaming have decided not to provide full hand histories in cash games when you have not contributed to the pot. See this post on the Microgaming site for details and this thread for more information. Since Microgaming has not made this change to tournaments, we will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as long as hand histories are written for every hand.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4