help needed on HUD for pokerstars PLO.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

help needed on HUD for pokerstars PLO.

Postby Tubes5 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 am

I recently purchased PT and it has worked great when i am playing on the site. All hands recorded + hud shows fine and tracks all hands. I can go back and review... unfortunatley my experience on Stars hasbeen the opposite. I have configued the info and made sure I have allowed it to be shown as a hud etc... When trying to load the hud, it only shows for 1/2 players and only 10% of the hands from a session gets tracked. Nothing is shown in the statstics tab/ reports/ results. I have closed it down a number of times, but nothing good has come :( Can someone help please ? thanks
Tubes5

Re: help needed on HUD for pokerstars PLO.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:49 am

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. In your ticket please also include screenshots of the following windows:

1. "Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History" in PokerStars.

2. "Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars" in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4