Surface pro help

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Surface pro help

Postby EA2USN » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:11 pm

I got a new surface pro 4 and installed PT4 on it. I am having a problem with the display. Any one know how I can correct the this. I have tried several different resolution settings but no difference. the windows are so small I cant read them and the edit toruny tab the feilds are un readable and I cant seem to expand them
Attachments
Capture.PNG
pt4a.PNG
EA2USN

Re: Surface pro help

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 pm

PokerTracker 4 is not currently DPI-aware and cannot adjust when magnification is turned on in Windows so try setting your Windows DPI/magnification to 100% or thereabouts (right-click your desktop, select "Display settings" and in the Window that opens on the "Display" tab change the slider to 100%). If you would like to be automatically notified if this resolved in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Surface pro help

Postby EA2USN » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerTracker 4 is not currently DPI-aware and cannot adjust when magnification is turned on in Windows so try setting your Windows DPI/magnification to 100% or thereabouts (right-click your desktop, select "Display settings" and in the Window that opens on the "Display" tab change the slider to 100%). If you would like to be automatically notified if this resolved in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.

Thank you for the information. The (default) recommended setting is 250% I changed setting to 100% but the all the characters were minute. I set it to 300% and and everything is readabl the edit tournament tab is still cutting of the right edge. The hud displays properly and that is what I use most, and for now I can just import the HH files from the surface pro and load them to my othter computer for entery of tourny results. I will submit ticket for notification also.
EA2USN

Return to PokerTracker 4