fatal error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

fatal error

Postby wildenbeer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi, after database crashed during cleanup I get fatal error while trying to get hands while playing. Already deleted database, made new one and reinstalled postgres, nothing works. Help please.
Attachments
fatal error PT4.gif
wildenbeer

Re: fatal error

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 am

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. When the crash occurs make sure to not restart PokerTracker 4 until you've sent the log - if you do PokerTracker 4 will start a new log file meaning we may lose the one with the information we'd like to see. You can open the user data folder (File -> Open User Data folder) containing the log file before you start getting hands, leave that window open and attach the log file from that window after the crash happens.
Flag_Hippo

Re: fatal error

Postby wildenbeer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi, I've sent my backup file as requested to Derek. This issue has been unresolved for several days now and I'm still unable to use my hud. Could someone assist me please. I am playing 100s spins and as battling other regs without a hud is very tough I am unable to do my job properly this way.
wildenbeer

Return to PokerTracker 4