List players for a certain stat

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

List players for a certain stat

Postby artorollin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:45 am

Hello, is was wondering if its possible to make an overview of players for a certain stat?
i want to compare how the other reg's squeeze frequency is, whats the best way to do this analysis?
cheers
artorollin

Re: List players for a certain stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:14 am

You can do that by creating an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports'. You can remove the Player stat from the report stats to see data from all players combined and not broken down into rows for individual players. To remove the stat you can just double click on it under "Report Stats". You can then add the stats you want to the report by double clicking the ones you want under 'Available Stats'. Additionally if you add the following filter: NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see all data from villains only. Finally if you want to see data for specific players you can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2' OR player.player_name = 'name3'

Replace name1 e.t.c. with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Gil3000 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can do that by creating an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports'. You can remove the Player stat from the report stats to see data from all players combined and not broken down into rows for individual players. To remove the stat you can just double click on it under "Report Stats". You can then add the stats you want to the report by double clicking the ones you want under 'Available Stats'. Additionally if you add the following filter: NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see all data from villains only. Finally if you want to see data for specific players you can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.:

player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2' OR player.player_name = 'name3'

Replace name1 e.t.c. with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed.

It seems once I add more than 3 players I get anerror as it states Expression is not valid! Is there any way around this?
Gil3000

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:13 pm

There shouldn't be a limit - can you post the filter you're using so we can check it?
WhiteRider

Postby Gil3000 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:47 am

WhiteRider wrote:There shouldn't be a limit - can you post the filter you're using so we can check it?

Sorted, I was being silly but thankyou :)

Another question, is there any way I can find all the players I tagged a certain colour? eg would like to group together all the players I tagged as indigo, all the players tagged as green etc.
Gil3000

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 pm

You can use this expression to filter for players with a specific note color:

1 in (select id_color from notes where id_x=cash_hand_player_statistics.id_player)

where 1 = yellow, 2= green e.t.c. and you will need to substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4