Pt 4 not responding / freezing when i try to replay hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pt 4 not responding / freezing when i try to replay hands

Postby letsdothis459 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:02 pm

I am using windows 7 , with 32 gb ram .

When i am playing poker the hud and pt 4 import everything ok .

When i try to use the replayer both during a session, and also when im not playing it usually ends up freezing and the program is " not responding". I tried full vacuum and also rebuild the custom cache.

I am using the pro poker huds

help please
letsdothis459

Re: Pt 4 not responding / freezing when i try to replay hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4. If that does not help then restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. Once you do reproduce the problem make sure to not restart PokerTracker 4 until you've sent the log - if you do PokerTracker 4 will start a new log file meaning we may lose the one with the information we'd like to see. You can open the user data folder (File -> Open User Data folder) containing the log file before you use the replayer, leave that window open and attach the log file from that window after any freeze - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4