stats by IP/OOP

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stats by IP/OOP

Postby B Champman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:51 pm

hey guys, So I know how to get HUD stats to show by hero IP/OOP but Im trying to get those same stats in my results/statistics tabs. Is there a way to do this? Alternatively, what Im trying to do is see certain stats like Cbet by position when IP/OOP on a session basis. I can do this in my hud for lifetime stats or table session stats but not a whole but individual session. I could set up a filter I guess? but I was hoping to get them as part of the stats row on my statistics page. Let me know what I can do here thanks
B Champman

Re: stats by IP/OOP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:27 am

There is a set of Cbet IP/OOP stats posted by Fox128 available via the Download Warehouse which you can add to your reports. As those were originally built for PokerTracker 3 you will need to change the dropdown when importing them from .pt4stat to .pt3stat in order to see the files in the chooser window.
Flag_Hippo

Postby CaioCapT » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Hey! I downloaded this stats, but I noticed these stats are available only for HUD stats, and not for Report Stats. How can I use them in My Reports?
CaioCapT

Postby CaioCapT » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I'd like to have Cbet IP and Cbet OOP for tournaments.
CaioCapT

Postby CaioCapT » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Ok, I founded what's wrong. The stats downloaded from the Warehouse is for cash tables. I managed to create a stat for tournaments, and it's working on the HUD, but when I try to use it on my report, it shows the following message (attached):
Attachments
Capturar.PNG
CaioCapT

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:54 pm

CaioCapT wrote:I managed to create a stat for tournaments, and it's working on the HUD, but when I try to use it on my report, it shows the following message

I've tested this and the converted stats work fine in a tournament report so how exactly did you create these stats for tournaments? Did you convert the cash stats directly using PokerTracker 4 using the 'Options' button in 'Configure -> Statistics'?
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4