I really need help, can't back up last 6 months of hand

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I really need help, can't back up last 6 months of hand

Postby kamis44 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:39 am

Month ago I decided to format my pc because for some reason my Winamax poker client couldn't start. I've read how you save your hands history so you can transfer it after you complete format and instal pokertracker 4 again.
I made a back up and saved it, zip file. Now I installed my winamax client, pokertracker, tried to restore my hand history from database management, found that zip file and waited for like hour, restarted later.
Now the problemis now - I meet ppl in game that I know from those 6 months but the data and stats are missing when im playing, I only see notes that I set on poker client. I also recently changed my name maybe that can cause issue?

In my pokerstacker options i see options for my new name and I can watch those hands again in pokertracker, but if i select from option my old account name nothing shows up?
its really important to me 6 months of hand histories are gone now?
kamis44

Re: I really need help, can't back up last 6 months of hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Did you receive confirmation that the database restore was completed successfully? Do you see your restored database under "Database -> Database Management"? It should be the one with the biggest size. If it is displayed in that list you should make sure it is set as the default/active database in PokerTracker 4 so you can see that data in PokerTracker 4 and your HUD.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kamis44 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Did you receive confirmation that the database restore was completed successfully? Do you see your restored database under "Database -> Database Management"? It should be the one with the biggest size. If it is displayed in that list you should make sure it is set as the default/active database in PokerTracker 4 so you can see that data in PokerTracker 4 and your HUD.

I got it all back, thank you!!! I said no to overwritting last thing and maybe that caused the problem, also I needed to set to active/default.
kamis44

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 am

Pleased to hear that and thanks for the update. Also if you want to import the hands you have played recently into the restored database you can import them using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4