MacBook Pro 2016 Windows 10 BootCamp / Hud Lags / Software

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

MacBook Pro 2016 Windows 10 BootCamp / Hud Lags / Software

Postby amexceturion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 am

Hello guys,
I was wondering if you guys are facing the same issues as I:
My MacBook Pro 2016 (16MB RAM/512SSD) which only has a few programs including PT4 and Other Poker Websites, but whenever I load up my 6-8 Tables with HUD it starts lagging very hard. I thought it was my computer being initially faulty since I have a 2014 MacBook Pro that can run 12-14 tables fine (ACR) with Hud without any problems especially compared to a new laptop, so I complained to Apple and they switched it with a new LogicBoard (MotherBoard). Then I reloaded PT4 and ACR and tried it again, but is doing the same problem. Lagging very hard with only 6 Tables is crazy. There should be no possible way especially when they switched out the hardware for me as well. Now I am very frustrated since I can't use this new laptop and would like be able to use this immediately. I entered a support ticket, but would like to know if you guys have faced any of this problem and how I can proceed. Thank you very much :)
amexceturion

Re: MacBook Pro 2016 Windows 10 BootCamp / Hud Lags / Softwa

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Since you mentioned in your ticket that you have already tried a cache rebuild can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then attach your 'PokerTracker4.log' file to your Support Ticket so we can see what is going on here. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4