Poker Tracker 4 not importing hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Poker Tracker 4 not importing hands

Postby zadiso » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:58 am

Hello! Sorry but it's my firs time buying PT4.
I cannot seem to upload anything on it.
Pokerstars and 888 not working as both are under regulation from Romanian Government and are in Romanian.
What can i do to change the language in english as I know PT4 only imports in english.
Please let me know what I can do, also considering it's saying that cannot find 888 installed on the computer.

Thank you!
zadiso

Re: Poker Tracker 4 not importing hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

In PokerStars go to 'Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History' and make sure the option to 'Save My Hand History' is enabled and that they are saving in English. Also your PokerStars lobby should be in English if it is not already via 'Settings -> Global -> Language -> English'. For 888.ro you can save your hands in English by editing the 'Language:' option in the 888 client under 'Settings -> Game Settings'. Also if PokerTracker 4 is not detecting your 888 installation you can manually configure your hand history folder using 'Add' instead of 'Auto Detect' via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> 888 Poker'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby zadiso » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 am

I have done everything you told me just now:
1.Now it's finding the pokerstars history , i set it up in english and it says importing but no history is shown in PT4 even tho the log is telling me hand imported. And yes, i've played poker after i merged pt4 with pokerstars. It's sshowing me all the stats while i'm playing as well.
2. 888poker.ro has no option to change it to english. There's no other option BUT romanian. What can I do here?
zadiso

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 am

1. Are you looking in the correct section of PokerTracker? Cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated if you have imported only one type of data you would not see it in the other section.

2. I've checked and the hands should still be saving in English anyway so please make sure that you have manually configured your hand history folder in PokerTracker 4 using the 'Add' button via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> 888 Poker'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 1stTilt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:12 am

I'm having this same issue with my new Pokertracker 4 software. I have Pokerstars setup to save handhistories to a folder. For whatever reason none of my hands played are viewable. The program keeps track of stats fine but when I try to use the software to go over a specific tournament and coach my roommate or even go over my own handhistories, I'm at a loss to separate sessions to stakes, game types (cash, tournaments etc), or to even view hands from a previous day. Under the statistics tab I'm not getting the hand histories. The bottom section where you can review hand histories is just not available.
1stTilt

Postby 1stTilt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:03 am

Figured this out
1stTilt

Return to PokerTracker 4