R U kidding me?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

R U kidding me?

Postby Big Brother » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 pm

I'm testing the trial version, right now I'm sitting in front of an opponent I have played at least 1000 times.My stas show 1(one hand) for what should I pay yoU? For getting my stats and beating whomever plays poker? This poker mafia is annoying and you are worse because U suck
Big Brother

Re: R U kidding me?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am

If you have been playing poker before using the trial and your poker site has not been saving your hand histories until now then PokerTracker 4 isn't going to know anything about your own or your opponents playing history. If that is the case then your poker site may be able to send you copies of your old hand histories which you can import into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.

If you specifically referring to your own personal HUD stats PokerTracker 4 only shows your session stats in the HUD at each table so you have an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you do so in your reports or load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn that option on via the Options button. As you play more, though, you'll see your lifetime stats don't change much if at all but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4