HUD sporadically not updating in Zoom

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD sporadically not updating in Zoom

Postby wigmore » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 am

Not sure if this is already a known issue so apologies if this has been discussed before.

Occasionally in PokerStars Zoom tables, maybe for about 3-4% of hands as far as I can tell, my HUD will not update from the previous hand, leaving players' stats from the previous hand up instead of players' stats for the current hand. As you can imagine, it is pretty frustrating having to play the odd hand without the ability to refer to any information from the HUD at all.

Is this something PT is aware of / trying to fix? Let me know if any further info from me is needed.
wigmore

Re: HUD sporadically not updating in Zoom

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:27 pm

When PokerStars introduced their anti-datamining features to Zoom games they introduced seating list .dat files which are written as each new hand is dealt and this is where PokerTracker 4 gets its information for each new Zoom hand. We have seen a couple of reports where on the occasional hand this seating file isn't being created by PokerStars meaning that PokerTracker 4 cannot update the HUD when this happens and we are in contact with PokerStars about that. If you would like to be notified on any changes with regards to this issue please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4