No results party poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

No results party poker

Postby Qpax30 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:10 am

Hi! I play on party Poker sit and go hero games. When i check my results, I have only statistics from 3$ stakes, but I don't have results from 10$ stakes. 10$ stakes are new and maybe PT4 do not read them yet? On screenshot i put my results in this months i played 395 games on 3$ games and over 1k games on 10$ but are not shown in the results. Hope you can help me. Thanks for reply https://prnt.sc/gyivtp
Qpax30

Re: No results party poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Party Poker have changed the format of the hand histories for these tournaments slightly which means that PokerTracker 4 does not detect them properly however this has been resolved with the latest release of PokerTracker 4. Please note that this will not fix the tournaments already in your database so to fix those you will need to purge the affected tournaments and re-import them. If you view the tournaments list in the Purge window you should see one with a blank tournament number - that's the one that you need to purge. You can then re-import from the original hand history files using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. By default the original hand history files will have been moved to the Processed folder, which you can access via 'File > Open User Data Folder' in the PokerTracker 4 menu.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4