Re-Entries on PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re-Entries on PT4

Postby Cuziama » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi.

So I play use Pokertracker 4 to import hands/tournaments from Americas Cardroom.

Unfortunately, PT4 does not register the buy-in amount and I have to enter every buy-in by manually changing each tournament (right click, edit tournament, add $ buy-in).

I have two questions:
#1 When will that be updated?
#2 Why isn't there a field to enter re-entries? It only shows the ability to enter rebuys and add-ons. And it also doesn't have a place to add entry fee for rebuys. (For example, when you rebuy on ACR or betonline, you pay rake again...but there's no place to enter the added rake except the "fee" box...in which case my tournaments show as "$10+$3" if i did 1 rebuy 1 addon in addition to buying in.

Hoping there are some features I'm missing, or that they will be added soon. Seems like most tournaments these days are re-entry, not necessarily rebuy!
Cuziama

Re: Re-Entries on PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am

1. Unfortunately the Winning Poker Network (WPN) do not provide tournament summary information in their hand history files and until they do there are no results for PokerTracker 4 to import however we have recently added support for importing WPN tournament info from web pages - see this guide for details.

2. If you open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread we will forward your query to the development team.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4