Can i make PT4 display these?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can i make PT4 display these?

Postby IgorQueiroz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:38 am

Hi guys,

If this is the wrong place to ask, forgive me and move it to the correct one please.

Id like to know the following:

1 - Can i and how do i make PT automatically label (pokerstars' label) a player based on their VP?

2 - Can i and how do i display the expected value of my current hand? Even among different streets.

3 - Can i and how do i display the range of my hole cards?
IgorQueiroz

Re: Can i make PT4 display these?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:53 am

1. That isn't currently possible and PokerStars also do not permit tracking applications to edit client player note files in real time.

2 & 3. I am not sure exactly what you want here so can you please explain this in some more detail.
Flag_Hippo

Postby IgorQueiroz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:1. That isn't currently possible and PokerStars also do not permit tracking applications to edit client player note files in real time.

2 & 3. I am not sure exactly what you want here so can you please explain this in some more detail.

2 - I once tried an software, which i dont even remember the name, that showed under the hole cards my expected value with said hand. For example, if i had aces pre flop, it would show under my hole cards ~82%. Is there a similar option on PT?

3 - This would be the card range, for example a 13% range that goes from AA to A9o, A5s and 44. So if i had anything between those cards, the HUD would show somewhere in the table that im within the 13% cards range.

It already shows this under Configure -> Hand Range Models, but i wanted it to be displayed in the table screen.

Was i clearer?

Thanks for the help and attention.
IgorQueiroz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Thank you. PokerTracker 4 doesn't know anything about any hands in progress so it cannot dynamically display that sort of information in the HUD as each street is dealt.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4