Set stats by position on HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Set stats by position on HUD

Postby duckyfal » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 am

1 - Hi, i want to know how to put a statistics by position, but no especific position.

I mean i know that, i can add a statistics and set "sb, bb, utg, etc" but i want to set by " OOP , or OP" so i can see for example if the villan fold oop %XX , so how can i do this ?, another example, i want to see how much a villan 3bet oop, or ip.

2- I import a hud and the statistics say "SAMPLE" what is this ?, ty

I hope i explain my self well.

edit: i see i put it in wrong section, pls move it, sorry.
duckyfal

Re: Set stats by position on HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:04 am

1. You can set IP/OOP for postflop stats but for preflop then this is more dynamic depending on the action in the hand. That is, who you compare when you talk about 3betting in position is the 2bettor's position, but when you talk about calling a 3bet preflop being in or out of position you're talking about the 3bettor's position, and there is no easy way to know which player's position you'd want compared to in all cases. It's possible to build custom stats for this and there may also be some stats like this if you search the Download Warehouse.

2. Did you import that profile from here? If so which one?
Flag_Hippo

Postby duckyfal » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:1. You can set IP/OOP for postflop stats but for preflop then this is more dynamic depending on the action in the hand. That is, who you compare when you talk about 3betting in position is the 2bettor's position, but when you talk about calling a 3bet preflop being in or out of position you're talking about the 3bettor's position, and there is no easy way to know which player's position you'd want compared to in all cases. It's possible to build custom stats for this and there may also be some stats like this if you search the Download Warehouse.

2. Did you import that profile from here? If so which one?

Thanks for the response.

I download it from bestpokercoaching, i made a couching long time ago, i donwload it now and it says for example:

- Call a raise from cbet from OOP and the same in another stadistic and say IP.

Flag_Hippo wrote:1. You can set IP/OOP for postflop stats but for preflop then this is more dynamic depending on the action in the hand.

how you do that? i only can set for SB, BB, UTG, no for IP or OOP. Thanks
duckyfal

Postby potamito » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 pm

IP and OOP conditions apply only for post-flop play you want to set up a preflop stat and add that condition you would need to edit the stat and the expressions needed to accomplish this.
potamito

Postby duckyfal » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:17 am

i find it, thanks guys.
duckyfal

Return to PokerTracker 4