After updating to the beta, HUDS do not appear

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

After updating to the beta, HUDS do not appear

Postby pablotenisis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Hello, to see if you can help me... I put you in context: I am an experienced player, user of pokertracker for 4-5 years. Like everyone else I´ve had issues with the HUD tracker and so on and I´ve solved it. The problem is that now I can not find the way...It worked perfectly for a long time, this week I decided to change rooms and try on partypoker. In this room the HUD worked me normally, the problem is that it did not track well the number of tournaments nor the results. So the support recommended that i install the beta to solve this problem, and since I installed this version (without me playing anything hud options or Hud profiles or anything) has disappeared, even from the replayer of pokertracker, I do not see the HUD nowhere (I only see the pokertracker symbol). I have tried everything and i can not find a solution to the problem. I am desperate, if anyone can help me it would do me a big favor. (I currently have the latest version installed v.4.14.27)Thank you
pablotenisis

Re: After updating to the beta, HUDS do not appear

Postby pablotenisis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:43 pm

By the way: I track the hands perfectly, the results, the graphics...all perfect, but the HUD does not appear...
pablotenisis

Postby pablotenisis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Now I get this message from pokertracker...I do not understand anything, I´ve never had anything like it happen, the strange thing is that I have not touched anything about HUD settings...
Attachments
9d369391dc04c329d51057600856b43b.png
pablotenisis

Postby xminh2329x » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:24 pm

I can't seem to get my poker tracker to work after update neither. I play on ACR :(
xminh2329x

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 am

Can both of you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate and follow up on this with you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pablotenisis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Can both of you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate and follow up on this with you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Hello, I just sent you the file that you told me in the ticket to the support. Please, I´ve been waiting for several days, try to help me as fast as you can, it´s very urgent for me. Thank you very much
pablotenisis

Postby pablotenisis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:03 am

Hello, as far as Im seeing in the file "Pokertracker4.log", the bug may be in caché. But i have no idea how to solve it. It occurs to me that maybe I deleted something the other day that I cleaned the C disk
Attachments
ace89cca1c2ca65ac288d331380d03ae.png
pablotenisis

Postby pablotenisis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:54 am

I think I have it solved :)
pablotenisis

Postby badnbig » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:51 pm

pablotenisis wrote:I think I have it solved :)

how?
badnbig

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm

badnbig wrote:how?

Based on that error go to 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Preferences' make sure you are importing to the current active database and not any old or invalid databases. Also make sure that your HUD is not reading from any old/invlaid databases via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> General Settings -> Advanced'. If that's not your problem then please reproduce your issue and send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4