Downgrade to 4.14.26?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Downgrade to 4.14.26?

Postby mysticriver5 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 pm

I'm having an issue with the last upgrade, can we temporarly downgrade to the .26 version? If so, where can we find the file? Ty (I accidentally closed the support ticket about this but the 27.585 version didn't solve the problem)
mysticriver5

Re: Downgrade to 4.14.26?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:23 am

Please reply via your ticket - that will re-open it and will help much more because we'll be able to know what it refers to and we'll be able to follow up with you. Once you've replied to your ticket you can download v4.14.26 here.

Please do continue to work with us via your ticket so that we can resolve the problem - if the fix that was sent to you isn't working we'll need to find out why.
Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart the 585 alpha. Start 'Get Hands While Playing' and when you see the problem attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to your ticket.
You can access your ticket either via the email notification or My Account > My Support Tickets on this page. The ticket in question is 306275.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4