HUD problem - Cannot Display Last Hand

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD problem - Cannot Display Last Hand

Postby chaedoc » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Hiya peeps,

I'm having a problem with my HUD. I'm unable to display last hand using the little icon thingy that appears with the HUD. It's also not showing the previous five hands for tagging. Is this a bug or is it something an option that needs enabling somewhere? It was working fine until today until i downloaded the update from the 17th so i'm wondering if the update toggled something off?

Cheers for your help.
chaedoc

Re: HUD problem - Cannot Display Last Hand

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 am

That is working for me in v4.14.27 so if it was previously working for you I'm not sure why it wouldn't now. Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs and screenshots and see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby chaedoc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 am

WhiteRider wrote:That is working for me in v4.14.27 so if it was previously working for you I'm not sure why it wouldn't now. Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs and screenshots and see what is going on.

Hiya, thanks for replying. It works on cash and tournaments but not for Zoom. And now, thanks to this thread i'm wondering if it's just never been a thing for Zoom and i'm only just noticing it now. lol. If so then i'm sorry.

Otherwise i'll submit a ticket.
chaedoc

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:18 am

No, it doesn't work for Zoom because hands can import in different orders depending on how long they take to play out after you fold, and there isn't really a "last hand".
WhiteRider

Postby Mesotopo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 am

There isn't true as in the previos version Zoom hands apperars y in dropdown list when you click the small left button, as soon as que hand finish.

Please fix then now because I know several players that have this error in the new version, at this moment, I'll downgrade to previous.....
Mesotopo

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:57 am

Ah yes, maybe the marking of hands was available - I'll have to check. Please open a Support Ticket about that and if you're right we'll be able to let you know when it is fixed.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4