Database (error)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Database (error)

Postby londonfer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:36 pm

When I'm using HUD, everytime I open a new table, it doesn't show number of hands from previous game - even though I've played with and recognize many player. It starts from zero.

When I replay the hand, it always shows 11k and 12k hands.

I changed the setting of the HUD, to add one more item (Fold vs 3bet), but should that restart the stats I have from villains?

Thanks in advance.
londonfer

Re: Database (error)

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 am

Your own stats are shown for the current table only (to show your current table image, because your opponents don't have your lifetime stats) but villain stats include all previous hands (those that are in your database), subject to any Hud filters you may have applied in Hud > Hud Options.

The exception to this is for anonymous tables (including Party cash hands where player names are anonymous in the hand histories)
WhiteRider

Postby londonfer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:31 pm

That's the error I mentioned. Villain stats from database aren't showing. The only thing that shows is notes on player. Any idea why?
londonfer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 am

What site/gametype is this on? Is this on Partypoker regular cash game tables or on another site with anonymous tables?
Flag_Hippo

Postby londonfer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:13 am

It's on PartyPoker and 888, regular games. It's not loading the auto-imported stats, only the notes.

I've read sw that I should delete hands from my PC, so PT4 wouldn't have to re-read them. Is that correct? But even after doing that, it still doesn't load the stats.
londonfer

Postby londonfer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:22 am

This is the message I get. I have tried to configure it, but without any success :/

Microgaming: Starting auto-import.
11:07:51 am: Error: People's Poker: Unable to launch auto-import for site: People's Poker. Reason: People's Poker auto-importer needs to be configured.
11:07:51 am: OnGame: Starting auto-import.
londonfer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Those sites are nothing to do with partypoker or 888 so that will not affect things. As far as partypoker is concerned the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker. As a result PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats only for the anonymous players but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). The anonymous names only apply to normal cash tables; it doesn't affect tournaments or fast forward tables at this time.

To report your problem with 888 or if you have any further issues with partypoker then can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby londonfer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm not sure we are talking about the same issue here. I'm not concerned about players names. My concern is in regard of players stats, VPIP#, PFR#, FCB#, 3b# F3b# that aren't showing while I am playing.

The reason I opened this ticket is to find out why and, most importantly, how I can fix that.

Would it be possible to Skype, share screen, or something similar? This is hindering my progress in the coaching sessions I am taking :/
londonfer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:15 pm

If you can please reproduce this issue and send us your log file in a Support Ticket then one of our support technicians can follow up on this with you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:12 am

londonfer wrote:I'm not sure we are talking about the same issue here. I'm not concerned about players names. My concern is in regard of players stats, VPIP#, PFR#, FCB#, 3b# F3b# that aren't showing while I am playing.

Party Poker cash hand histories do not include the real player names, so we cannot record lifetime stats for these players.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4