[HELP]HOW USE LeakTracker??

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

[HELP]HOW USE LeakTracker??

Postby ximige » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 am

leaktracker------,Why always show “NO hands found that meet the selected criteria”? when i Press the “run analysis”button。

press--- view Stats ---》Results only show 100Hands 。
where can show the all Hands?

last one question:How to import all the hands data from computer A to computer B

I'm not an English speaking country people。who can help me。
Attachments
微信图片_20171022232519.png
ximige

Re: [HELP]HOW USE LeakTracker??

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:58 am

ximige wrote:leaktracker------,Why always show “NO hands found that meet the selected criteria”? when i Press the “run analysis”button。

Make sure that you have set the options to the type of game that you play. Results are split up by holdem/omaha and table size (short or full) so you need to select the correct type. Also note that LeakTracker only works for cash tables, so if you only play tournaments you won't see any data.

ximige wrote:press--- view Stats ---》Results only show 100Hands 。
where can show the all Hands?

You can change the number of hands shown by selecting an option from the dropdown list above the hands report on the right. "Most Recent X Hands".

ximige wrote:last one question:How to import all the hands data from computer A to computer B

The quickest way is to make a Backup of your database and restore it in PT4 on the other computer.

Alternatively you can copy the hand history files across and then use Get Hands From Disk to import them.
By default the original hand history files will have been moved to the Processed folder, which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4