Help with Filters

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help with Filters

Postby julianfritz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi there,

right now my brain isn't working and I cannot seem to figure out some aspects of quick filters that I'm sure I've used before.

Can someone tell me how to set the filters to find this action: (from 6max cash games)

Hero is in BB, Action folds to SB who puts in a raise, hero 3bets.

&/or to get more complex:

Hero is UTG and raises, fold, fold, BU cold calls, SB squeeze', BB folds, Hero call, BU fold.

If someone could instruct me on this that would be just great,
Thanks
julianfritz

Re: Help with Filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:35 am

I've attached an example quick filter for your first example. For the second example there isn't a simple filter for the position of folds and callers so that would require an expression filter like this in a custom report:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 3 and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '839' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3093'

To use this expression filter in a custom report click on the 'Filters' link and select 'Add New Expression Filters' and this post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.

BBvsSB3Bet.zip
(970 Bytes) Downloaded 20 times
Flag_Hippo

Postby julianfritz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 am

Yo Hippo, Thank you for your help :D

I just got back to this now. The download attachment worked great, it would be awesome to have a page of popular but unique stats like such where you can just download all of them.

The process of creating these custom stats seems a little more difficult than just downloading them, but until i find a page with all the stats, or someone creates one, I guess i shall figure out how to build my own.

Cheers
julianfritz

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:11 am

We have a page where you can share custom stats and there are quite a few to download - Download Warehouse.

There are several people and companies making custom stats commercially too; for example ProPokerHuds have a section in these forums.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4