ipoker Hand reading error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: ipoker Hand reading error

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Kanario wrote:I play from Spain (.es), and the version of the client software is 17.7.8.3 I can´t send a sample of these hands because I can´t find then in the Processed folder. PT4 just detected them as "invalid" hand so they were not imported (I think)

If the hands are not in your processed folder are they still in your poker sites HH folder? By default the iPoker hand histories (.xml files) get saved to C:\Users\SOME_NAME\AppData\Local\SITE_NAME\data\PLAYER_NAME\History\Data\Tables\ and you can check your own specific path in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network'.
pocket8perry wrote:Hi, I am playing from UK and getting the same. ipoker version 17.7.8.3 And I am also unable to provide examples as the hands are not saved anywhere (due to being invalid?)

The files should be there as we have received a couple of examples and the more we have the better. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option. If you do not see the files there then check your poker sites HH folder as described above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sip2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Ticket #309746 send you two of my twisters both gave me errors/ Hand worked but there were errors in the importing log.
Sip2

Postby perezak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:37 pm

I've had the same problem.

I've send a ticket too with the information. I play on Ladbrokes in Manchester, UK, my soft version is 17.7.7.7.

I just want to let you know that in my case, the invalid hands where only the ones that didn't get to showdown. The ones eith showdown where imported correctly

perezak

Postby Paxis » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Same here, Ladbrokes with the same versionnumber and show down hands are imported.
Paxis

Postby Kanario » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Kanario wrote:I play from Spain (.es), and the version of the client software is 17.7.8.3 I can´t send a sample of these hands because I can´t find then in the Processed folder. PT4 just detected them as "invalid" hand so they were not imported (I think)

If the hands are not in your processed folder are they still in your poker sites HH folder? By default the iPoker hand histories (.xml files) get saved to C:\Users\SOME_NAME\AppData\Local\SITE_NAME\data\PLAYER_NAME\History\Data\Tables\ and you can check your own specific path in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> iPoker Network'.
pocket8perry wrote:Hi, I am playing from UK and getting the same. ipoker version 17.7.8.3 And I am also unable to provide examples as the hands are not saved anywhere (due to being invalid?)

The files should be there as we have received a couple of examples and the more we have the better. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option. If you do not see the files there then check your poker sites HH folder as described above.

No Flag, forgot to tell you before that I did it after looking in the pt4 processed folder, I looked there as well, and it was empty also. That´s why I can´t send sample hands. I even played a second session, and the hud takes some hands for showing at some tables , and shows instantly in another ones (as always it used to)
Kanario

Postby piposlavov » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:18 am

hi...same here in Bulgaria on bet365(Ipoker) 17.7.7.7
piposlavov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:31 am

For anyone with this issue I recommend opening a support ticket whether or not you send any hands as this means we can automatically notify you when a fix for this is available.
Kanario wrote:No Flag, forgot to tell you before that I did it after looking in the pt4 processed folder, I looked there as well, and it was empty also. That´s why I can´t send sample hands. I even played a second session, and the hud takes some hands for showing at some tables , and shows instantly in another ones (as always it used to)

PokerTracker 4 couldn't have displayed the invalid rake warnings in your earlier screenshot if the files weren't saved to your computer by iPoker. Are other hands being moved to your processed folder? Have you configured PokerTracker 4 to move your processed hands (Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences -> Move Processed Files) to a custom location?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kanario » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:For anyone with this issue I recommend opening a support ticket whether or not you send any hands as this means we can automatically notify you when a fix for this is available.
Kanario wrote:No Flag, forgot to tell you ...

PokerTracker 4 couldn't have displayed the invalid rake warnings in your earlier screenshot if the files weren't saved to your computer by iPoker. Are other hands being moved to your processed folder? Have you configured PokerTracker 4 to move your processed hands (Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences -> Move Processed Files) to a custom location?

1. For anyone with this issue I recommend opening a support ticket whether or not you send any hands as this means we can automatically notify you when a fix for this is available -> I´ll do it in a minute ;)
2. Are other hands being moved to your processed folder? -> Yes
3. Have you configured PokerTracker 4 to move your processed hands (Configure -> ...) to a custom location? -> No; in my pc, since 2016, I just converted the default "Processed" folder into a shortcut thats leads to the real "Processed" folder in my Dropbox, and everything has been working fine till yesterday; so I mean the configuration is exactly the same one that by deafult in Preferences (C:\Users\My User\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed) only that in this location the "Processed" folder is shortcut.
Kanario

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:45 pm

I do not understand your 'shortcut' setup in step 3 but if you want your processed hands to go to Dropbox just set that folder (e.g. C:\Users\My User\Dropbox\Processed) directly in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences -> Move Processed Files' instead of the default location. If you have any further trouble please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kanario » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:I do not understand your 'shortcut' setup in step 3 but if you want your processed hands to go to Dropbox just set that folder (e.g. C:\Users\My User\Dropbox\Processed) directly in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences -> Move Processed Files' instead of the default location. If you have any further trouble please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

Thanks for your reply Falg_Hippo, this is what I mean in step "3":

the location is the location by default in PT4 for this folder (first screenshot)
PT4_Import_Preferences.PNG

and once we go to that location, you see a shortcut (second screenshot), called "Processed" as well, that leads to the "real PT4 Processed folder" in my Dropbox, so PT4 is moving the HH to the location by default, and once there, the HH are really stored in dropbox. And this way all has been always working fine ;)
PT4_Processed.PNG
Kanario

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4