Multiple online accounts with one PT4 account

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Multiple online accounts with one PT4 account

Postby WhiteAce » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi there,

I'm wondering whether it is possible to buy one Poker Tracker4 account and use it across different usernames and password accounts?

For example: I have 3 different accounts on Party Poker: Username1,Username2,Username3 with different passwords. Can I log into PokerTranker4 on Username 1 and collect information on players, then a few minutes later log out of Username1 and then log into Username 2, play for a bit, then log into Username 3, can I use that one Poker Tacker4 account with all 3 accounts? Can I have multiple usernames on the software? So different stats on different Usernames but one consolidated database on all of the players I've played? Like merging all the information on the other players, so when I log into different Usernames it updates info about the other players.

And does it matter if It's all on one laptop?
Sorry If it's a bit confusing..:p

Thanks
WhiteAce

Re: Multiple online accounts with one PT4 account

Postby WhiteAce » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm

So I want to track the updated statistics of other players across different accounts on the same site. I play for an hour with Username1 on Party Poker and collect statistics on Villian1 player heads up, then I want to log out of Username1, and then log into Username 2 and play the same Villian1 heads up with the updated statistics on his play, but I want my information to be consolidated as if I'm one player.
So one PokerTranker4 account across many usernames on the same laptop

Thanks
WhiteAce

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

If you are playing via multiple skins of the same poker site with different usernames then all the data you gather on your opponents will be available to you no matter which account you are playing from at the time but if you want to see your own stats/results across more than one account in PokerTracker 4 then you will need to create an alias. You should also be aware that if you are going to be playing on regular cash game tables then the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker so you will not be able to track your opponents lifetime stats on this site. As a result PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players at cash game tables but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). The anonymous names only apply to normal cash tables; it doesn't affect tournaments or fast forward tables at this time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteAce » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks for the response.

Does PokerStars allow shown hand histories for every player? Would it be more profitable to use that site instead of Partypoker do you think? Also is it possible to replay a tournament with hole cards showing for all opponents?

Thanks
WhiteAce

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 pm

As far as I am aware no poker site we support details your opponents hole cards in their hand history files and you will only see that information if a player gets to showdown so you will not be able to replay any game where all hole cards will be visible to you. With regards to the profitability of one site compared to another you will get better information/discussions on that by searching or posting in a strategy forum such as 2+2, PokerStrategy e.t.c. and this will also depend somewhat on the gametypes you will mostly be playing along with any rewards programs provided by each site.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4