WPN no showing HUD in my tournaments ???

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN no showing HUD in my tournaments ???

Postby jimjo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks mods not sure why this would be

as it used to just fine.

Thanks and no rush answering me here
jimjo

Re: WPN no showing HUD in my tournaments ???

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 am

WPN have changed the format of the hand history filenames in tournaments which has caused this issue and the development team are working on a fix for this. If you would like to be automatically notified when that's available please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jimjo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Do what? What good is this fancy PT4 if it doesn't work on tournaments ? USA players have very few established sites to play on anyways. You guys need to get your developers a swift kick in the ass and tell them to fix this **. I don't know how to be any more crystal clear than that !
jimjo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 am

jimjo wrote:Do what? What good is this fancy PT4 if it doesn't work on tournaments ? USA players have very few established sites to play on anyways. You guys need to get your developers a swift kick in the ass and tell them to fix this **. I don't know how to be any more crystal clear than that !

I've edited the vulgar language from your post. We have zero issue with you stating your grievances as long as they are civil and constructive but if this continues your posts may be edited/deleted/ignored by support staff so we can better assist other customers who are willing to work with us in a civil and respectful manner. For your information this issue was resolved several days ago with the release of PokerTracker v4.15 but since you did not open a support ticket as I suggested we were not able to automatically notify you that a fix for this was available. If you still have trouble with your HUD after updating then open a Support Ticket with a 'PokerTracker4.log file' that's recorded the trouble so we can investigate that for you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby jimjo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:33 am

Fair enough
jimjo

Return to PokerTracker 4