PokerStars is no longer allowing us to provide the ability to automatically filter your tournament HUD stats based off of stack size. This version removes the automatic stack size filtering (on PokerStars only) so that it is in compliance with PokerStars new rules. Since we believe this is a critical feature for any tournament player, we have replaced the automatic filtering with an on-table button next to each villain's HUD that can be clicked to manually select the player's stack size to view the villain's stats for hands played within the specified stack size range. Obviously, this is not ideal and requires extra clicks but PokerStars is forcing our hand.
Every PokerStars Player Is Required to Be Running This Version or Later!
If you attempt to play on PokerStars, with a version of PokerTracker older than v4.15.11, you may see a popup message from PokerStars explaining that (older) versions of PokerTracker are prohibited.
- PokerStars: Tournament HUD: Stack size filter buttons to manually filter a player's stats based on hands previously played within the specified stack size.
- partypoker: Added support for Georgia Standard Time (GET).
- PokerStars: Zoom HUD: Added support for new "PokerStars Graphics Engine".
- iPoker: Fixed 3-max hands showing Co hands.
- Svenska Spel: Fixed old hand histories not importing.
- Replayer: Fixed pot size failing to update when toggling to 'chips in BB'.
- partypoker (macOS): Import: Fixed party 5c NL on macOS being imported as 4c NL.
- partypoker: HUD: Fixed the HUD not attaching to Ladies Weekly Special tournament tables.
- Winamax: Import: Work around Winamax hand history bug where certain player names are not encoded properly and caused a PokerTracker "out of memory" error.
- Tournament Detection: Updated Tournament Detection engine to v.5.19