Zoom HUD freezing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Zoom HUD freezing

Postby Asadz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:11 am

Hallo,

if I'm playing at Stars at the Zoom Tables from NL2 till NL10 sometimes my HUD is freezing and shoving me the stats from the table before or longer later players. For me is now unpossible to find the problem and i tried everything out, which came in my possibilty, for example give the RAM more power and intalling the .NET Network new in english. Now Its for me over, which I can do and I need some help.

My system I thing this must be enough for the tracker:
Win 10 Pro
Intel Core i7- 7700k 4,2 GHZ
32,0 GB RAM
Solid State Hard Disk and so on.

Best regards
Asadz
Asadz

Re: Zoom HUD freezing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:26 pm

If this is an intermittent problem then there is a PokerStars issue where the seating .dat file isn't always written for new Zoom hands so there's nothing to trigger a HUD update in PokerTracker 4. If that is not what you are experiencing then please open a Support Ticket with a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble so that we can investigate that for you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Asadz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:17 pm

I got the problem so long like I got my new PC and i tried to see if the same problem issues zu install HoldemManager and there it is also the same.
Asadz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 pm

If your PokerStars client is occasionally not updating the .dat files for Zoom hands then that would affect both PokerTracker and Holdem Manager.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Asadz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Right, but it is so, that I got the problem in other hands for PokerTracker than for HoldemManager, so this issue is unpossible.
Asadz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:14 pm

If open a Support Ticket with a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble we can investigate that for you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4