PT4 not recognising PokerStars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 not recognising PokerStars

Postby tomrhughes » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Hello,

I am trying to use PT4 again but it is not recognising my screenname on Pokerstars (HUD not appearing for my name on any tables) and for any other player only one hand gets saved for them. When I look at the hand history viewer my screenname is missing from the replayer and actual hand history. I have followed the guide - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... tion-guide

But that is not helping and I am able to get hands through HM2 with no issue, can you please advise what the issue could be?

Thanks
tomrhughes

Re: PT4 not recognising PokerStars

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:49 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file so we can see what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomrhughes » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 am

Hi,
When I go to file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' there is no text file called 'PokerTracker4.log'. There are folders called Apps, Community, Config, Data, Logs, Processed and Temp. There is a text file called postgresql.conf.5432.ptoriginal. I looked through the folders but cannot locate 'PokerTracker4.log'. Any suggestions?
tomrhughes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:37 pm

If the log file is not there that means you did not start PokerTracker 4 using the 'PokerTracker 4 (Logging Enabled)' link on your Start Menu. If you cannot find it click your Windows Start button, type 'PokerTracker 4' and you should see that option. If you still cannot find it click "Configure -> Options" and select "Logging Enabled" and then restart PokerTracker 4 - logging will now always be enabled until you turn this option off again.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomrhughes » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Thanks, I was unsure what logging enabled meant :D I have raised the support ticket.
tomrhughes

Postby optimusprice » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi there, is there any update on this issue as i am having the same ?
regards
optimusprice

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:36 am

Please make sure that PokerStars and PokerTracker 4 are setup correctly to import your hands:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and the PokerStars lobby need to be in English. If you need further support please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can see what's happening here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4