A couple of HUD bugs

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

A couple of HUD bugs

Postby theMBK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 am

I tried to send this via the support tab but no matter what I tried it wouldn't let me log-in?

Anywayz, I'm having a couple of HUD issues. The first I have experienced before. It is talked about in this thread "Pt4 doesn't know maths": https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... p;p=278808

pt4 bug.png
pt4 bug.png (45.45 KiB) Viewed 401 times

Maybe I didn't pick the best example to illustrate, but this guy is a reg and definitely folds his small blind some percentage of the time, but even without factoring that in, the instances add up to more than 100%.

A few months ago I was sent the link to an alpha that fixed this problem, but now I have updated to the latest version it is back again.

pt4 bug 2.png
pt4 bug 2.png (5.76 KiB) Viewed 401 times

The second bug I am having is that stats which are '0' are using the foreground colour I have set instead of the colour range I have set as in the example above. This is annoying as I have all my foreground colours set to be the highest numbers. I've been using this system for a long time and this only started happening recently.

Any help on these issues would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
theMBK

Re: A couple of HUD bugs

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 am

Where exactly are you having trouble logging in? You were logged in to post this message so can you access the support system via the 'Support' link at the top of the page? For the colour ranges how many ranges do you have defined for the statistic and what site are you playing on?
Flag_Hippo

Re: A couple of HUD bugs

Postby BillGatesIII » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 pm

What is the definition of your Open Limp stat?
BillGatesIII

Return to PokerTracker 4