Fatal Error ! Please Help

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fatal Error ! Please Help

Postby luis111angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Hey there:

Everything was working fine until today. Now i can´t import my played hands or playing with the HUD updating in the right way. In the importing section it appeared this messagge at PT4:

" Error: PokerStars: Unable to import hand (#181275389503). Reason: Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 2211 links to 2707 instead of expected 2205 in index "cash_custom_cache_primary_key" CONTEXT: SQL statement "INSERT INTO cash_custom_cache VALUES(playerdata.id_player, playerdata.id_gametype, playerdata.id_limit, "

And ofc I don´t know how to solve this, please can you give me a hand ?
luis111angel

Re: Fatal Error ! Please Help

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm

That message means there is some data corruption in your database so to try and fix this you can reindex your database in PokerTracker 4 from the 'Database > Database Management' window. Select the affected database, then click 'Housekeeping > Reindex'.  After the reindex is complete you should then select the'Rebuild Cache' option in the Database Management window to ensure your database continues to perform as expected. Depending on your database size/disk drive speed this could take some time to complete so schedule accordingly.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4