Player Report for Specific Players

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player Report for Specific Players

Postby Sundot » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi, I'm looking to create a player report that will allow me to compare certain players' stats to each other. I only see an option to run a report on a single player, or on the entire database of players my history. I'd prefer to select a group of 5-10 players that I can view at the same time. Is there a way to do this?
Sundot

Re: Player Report for Specific Players

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Create an 'All Players' custom report and click on the 'Filters' link. In the window that opens select 'Add New Expression Filters' and then use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2'

Replace 'name1' and 'name2' e.t.c with the screen names you want to see and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You can also add additional ORs if you want to view the data for more players at once.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sundot » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Create an 'All Players' custom report and click on the 'Filters' link. In the window that opens select 'Add New Expression Filters' and then use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2'

Replace 'name1' and 'name2' e.t.c with the screen names you want to see and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You can also add additional ORs if you want to view the data for more players at once.

Thank you for the reply. I'm a bit confused however about how to do this. You're saying to click on filters under the "Report Stats" section? Then after selecting Add New Expression Filters, use the one you have, but where? In the "Filter Expression" window? Do I also add the "code" section you have in that window? I'm getting an error message stating "The Expression Is Not Valid." Thanks again for your help.
Sundot

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:59 am

Yes that should work and the only change you need to make to the code is for the names of the players:
Attachments
player_name.PNG
Flag_Hippo

Postby Bombonn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:10 am

is there a limit number of players? cause i insert 18 player but returned only 5 in the report. sintax was validated
Bombonn

Postby Bombonn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:24 am

so upper and lowercase are took into account.

such a time spending process
Bombonn

Return to PokerTracker 4