Graph not correct

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Graph not correct

Postby springplank » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:41 am

Hey guys, this isn't a big issue, but my pt4 always shows more money won then i actually did, compared to sharkscope or my actual winnings, i think it might be PKO's,.. is that a known issue, or did i set some settings wrong. Over 3-4k MTT's i already had to put in a mauall MTT adjusting it to 1400 loss so that it reflects my winnings, but this i have to keep doing every other day. Any known fix for this?
springplank

Re: Graph not correct

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:55 am

What site(s) are these tournaments on? The information provided in hand histories varies by site and if the results/winnings are not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 cannot import them. For any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually using the Tournament Results window. If any of these tournaments you are referring to are on PokerStars then make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories.

With regards to bounties PokerTracker 4 previously stored the value of a bounty and the number of bounties won so when progressive bounty tournaments launched they were not compatible with this. The database structure was changed with the release of PokerTracker v4.15 to support progressive bounties so if you have any issues with these tournaments, or any others, then please include all relevant information detailing the problem in a Support Ticket along with the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Graph not correct

Postby springplank » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Had not selected tourney summaries yet in set up so that will be it, TX a lot, great support!
springplank

Return to PokerTracker 4