Mastering SitnGo's with PokerTracker 4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Mastering SitnGo's with PokerTracker 4

Postby Anato1iy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 am

Greetings!

I'm new to PokerTracker 4 and I need your help in figuring out how to use such a complex software. I play 1 table SitnGo's (here is my results).

1.jpg

ITM is 40% which I guess is not bad, but My C Net Won is - $10 which I guess is not good. Obviously I can impruve my results by changing my play starting from the bubble (I'm learning with the ICM Quiz). But in addition to that I'd like to get some info but unfortunately I don't know how & where. So I hope you'll guide me to the right direction.

1. Headsup

I played headsup 50 times and only 18 times finished first. But it has to be > 25 I guess.
a) I'd like to get info how many times I entered headsup with a shorter stack & how many times with a bigger one.
b) I'd like to get info how many times I lost by calling & how many times by pushing.

2. 3 way play

I played after the bubble 77 times and 50 times moved to headsup. This is not bad I guess.
I'd like to get a & b described above, too.

3. Bubble

I played on the bubble 110 times (56%). I was kind of proud of that before, but now, when I see that I die 5th as othen as 9th, 8th & 7th I'm thinking may be that's why I olways got to bubble as short stack. May be I shoud attack blinds more aggresively playing 5 way? I will die more often, but if I will not I wil get futher as a normal stack, not a shorty.
Is there some way to get such info in digits with PT4?

Thanks in advance.
Anato1iy

Re: Mastering SitnGo's with PokerTracker 4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:51 pm

If you want to review your stats/hands when 5 handed, 3 handed e.t.c then you can filter for that via 'More Filters -> Hand Details -> Players Dealt Into Hand' however filtering for a specific hand after the bubble or when play moves from 3 handed to 2 handed isn't so straightforward as each hand is stored separately in the database. I don't know if something like that is possible but it would probably require some work outside of PokerTracker 4 to get that information.

For number #3 if you mean preflop all-ins you can filter for those using 'More Filters -> Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Raises -> Raised All-In' and your all-in calls with 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Calls -> Went All-In'. If you want to see the results together you will need to join the filter with the 'OR Selected' button and if you don't want to see hands where you went all-in and your opponent folded then you can do that with a filter for 'Saw Showdown' in 'Actions & Opportunities -> River'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Anato1iy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you want to review your stats/hands when 5 handed, 3 handed e.t.c then you can filter for that via 'More Filters -> Hand Details -> Players Dealt Into Hand' however filtering for a specific hand after the bubble or when play moves from 3 handed to 2 handed isn't so straightforward as each hand is stored separately in the database. I don't know if something like that is possible but it would probably require some work outside of PokerTracker 4 to get that information.

Thank you, Flag_Hippo.
It looks like I'll have to filter by Players Dealt Into Hand and then manually look in each sitngo to find the info I need. (

Flag_Hippo wrote:For number #3 if you mean preflop all-ins you can filter for those using 'More Filters -> Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Raises -> Raised All-In' and your all-in calls with 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Calls -> Went All-In'. If you want to see the results together you will need to join the filter with the 'OR Selected' button and if you don't want to see hands where you went all-in and your opponent folded then you can do that with a filter for 'Saw Showdown' in 'Actions & Opportunities -> River'.

Well, here is the thing... Some time ago I tested Holdem Manager. And when i payed for PokerTrecker I thought that I'm bying Holdem Manager. )
Anyway, for sitngos Holdem Manager automatically marks all the hands with BB < 10 if they were played not correctly accordimgly to ICM. So I could see them and after a turnament can open in a replayer. In Poker Tracker I have to open all the hands in a replayer to check that I didn't make mistakes. And it's very time consuming. I thought that may be PokerTrecker does it in some different way, or I should configure something...

Is there a possibility to add such a feature in PT4? All the sitngo players would like it a ot. )
Anato1iy

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Anato1iy wrote:Well, here is the thing... Some time ago I tested Holdem Manager. And when i payed for PokerTrecker I thought that I'm bying Holdem Manager.

If you have purchased the wrong product then you can request your money back within 14 days of your purchase in a Support Ticket.
Anato1iy wrote:Anyway, for sitngos Holdem Manager automatically marks all the hands with BB < 10 if they were played not correctly accordimgly to ICM.

I am not aware of that functionality in Holdem Manager so are you sure that wasn't a Holdem Manager App such as SitnGo Wizard or some other program?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Anato1iy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you have purchased the wrong product then you can request your money back within 14 days of your purchase in a Support Ticket.

Great! Thank you.

Flag_Hippo wrote:I am not aware of that functionality in Holdem Manager so are you sure that wasn't a Holdem Manager App such as SitnGo Wizard or some other program?

I guess the Holdem Manager trial version includes also SitnGo Wizard trial version, probably that's why I remember that functionality.
Anato1iy

Return to PokerTracker 4