Import Problems

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Import Problems

Postby reDZill4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:27 pm

07:20:34 pm: Error: Yatahay Network: Unable to launch auto-import for site: Yatahay Network. Reason: Unable to monitor Winning Poker Network directory: C:\PokerKing\profiles\screen name\HandHistory\screen name
reDZill4

Re: Import Problems

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 am

What is the exact problem? Are you playing on the Winning Poker Network? If you are not then you can ignore this message. If you are then is your poker site configured to save hand histories?. Also is your Winning Poker Network screen name actually "screen name" or is it something else? Or maybe you edited the information in your post so you did not out your actual screen name?
Flag_Hippo

Postby reDZill4 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Sorry I wasn't clear, the HUD is not working and the hands are not automatically importing. I was able to manually import them using the get hands from disk feature. Yes, it is configured to save the hand histories. Again, apologies for not being clear the first time.
reDZill4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Do you have the same hand history folder listed in your WPN client under 'Game Info -> View Hand History -> Options' and in PokerTracker 4 under 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> Winning Poker Network'? The path in PokerTracker 4 should be the same as you are using when you are getting hands from disk. If they are the same then can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby reDZill4 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Yes it was, there were two folders and I just removed the old folder and it started working again. Thank you for your help, have a nice day!
reDZill4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 am

Thanks for letting me know.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4