making flop hand strength filters

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

making flop hand strength filters

Postby riverron5 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 am

could someone please help me make these 6 filters.... 1) on the flop, we have 2nd pair 2) on the flop, we have 3rd pair or worse... i have spent 5 hours last night trying to make we have 2nd pair... it seems very simple but I do not believe it can be done in PT$... i got it real close, but i cant get it to not bring in some 3rd pair hands with it... i put in these filters: (Made One Pair On Flop Using One Hole Card Middle Pair) OR (Made One Pair On Flop Using Two Hole Cards Middle Pair to the Board) and it still allows some 3rd pair hands... for example- we have 66 on a AJ4 flop... i have tried every thing i believe that is possible.... i dont think it can be done... but i would love for someone to prove me wrong
riverron5

Re: making flop hand strength filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

A middle pair in PokerTracker 4 is anything that is not top pair or bottom pair and you cannot specify the strength of a middle pair with simple filters. This might be possible with a custom filter and there is a thread discussing that here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby riverron5 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:50 pm

yo hippo... txs for the fast reply... can you tell me if there is a forum section or website or anywhere that is possible to go and download specific premade filters?... I think this would be VERY handy for ALOT of people... I would gladly pay someone to make me 6 specific filters... on the flop we have - 1) 2 Pair+...2) TP...3) FD and/or OESD...4) 2 OCs and/or GTSD...5) 2nd Pair...6) 3rd Pair or worse... I would much rather pay someone that knows what they are doing to make these filters for me rather than spending DAYS trying to figure on my own
riverron5

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 pm

There are some custom stats and filters available in the Download Warehouse although they are not what you are after. More complex expression filters which are used in custom stats/reports have their own sub-forum here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4