Backup/Restore problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Backup/Restore problem

Postby sellfish1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello. I had my pt4 database on the external HDD and the pt4 was running on SDD that is the main. I backed up the database , unnistaled postgres, reinstaled postgres 9.3.21-1 and restored the zip file i had. Couple of hours later my pc restarted (i think, i was actually afk). Now I opened pt4 and pokerstars but is seems that all my hands are gone. Any advice how to recover the data i had on the database running on hdd ? Also I tried to restored again but the space was ocuppied with the file from the restoring proces , just that pt4 does seem to see the files ?!
sellfish1

Re: Backup/Restore problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:57 am

Do you see your restored database under "Database -> Database Management"? It should be the one with the biggest size. Presuming it is there you should make sure it is set as the default/active database so you can see that data in your PokerTracker 4 reports.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sellfish1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:19 am

no.it is not there. but the size of the database was taken from my sdd. so now i do not even have even space left to restore it again.
sellfish1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:36 pm

Do you see the database if you select "Database -> Database Management -> New -> Browse Databases"?
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4