Unknown tournament id's on ACR

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unknown tournament id's on ACR

Postby soon2b » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:56 am

Im finding these tournaments in pt4 from acr that the tournament id's do not exist.  Where are these tournaments coming from? Ill attach a screenshot of the tourny's its the ones that start out 1802xxxxxxxx there are alot of them popping up and having buyins that i have never played such as 25 dollar buyins.  I cant figure out what they are or how to deleate them.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
soon2b

Re: Unknown tournament id's on ACR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am

Please zip/compress your WPN hand histories from February and attach them to a Support Ticket so we can investigate that. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option. If required you can also purge tournaments from your database - see this guide for details.
Flag_Hippo

Postby soon2b » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 am

It keeps telling me the file is to large ive compressed and 7zip compressed it I dont know how to get it smaller unless i do one at time
soon2b

Postby soon2b » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:24 am

This is the only one i could get to compress and fit on here
soon2b

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 am

As requested please send a compressed hand sample to us in a Support Ticket. The file size limit there is 10MB which should allow for a larger sample of hands than you can attach here and sending a sample to us in a ticket keeps your hands private (I've removed your attachment from the forum).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4