Hud disappeared

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud disappeared

Postby xeca80 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi friends,
The hud disappeared in tables, for no reason. I only opened the ipoker client as usual and the PT4, and I started yo play, but without hud. My ipoker client uploaded itself this time, that was the only different thing that ocurred. What can I do??
xeca80

Re: Hud disappeared

Postby knolley » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 am

same here, no HUD in tournaments pokerstars only cash game since this weekend.
grtz
knolley

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:16 am

xeca80 wrote:The hud disappeared in tables, for no reason. I only opened the ipoker client as usual and the PT4, and I started yo play, but without hud. My ipoker client uploaded itself this time, that was the only different thing that ocurred. What can I do??

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4. If that does not fix it then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings the log file will be called "PokerTracker4" or "PokerTracker4.log".
knolley wrote:same here, no HUD in tournaments pokerstars only cash game since this weekend.

The most common cause of that is not running PokerStars in English (Settings -> Global -> Language -> English). If you have any further trouble please report this to us as described above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby xeca80 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:21 pm

I uploaded the latest version of PT4 and everything was ok. Easy this time. Thank you.
xeca80

Return to PokerTracker 4