Pokertracker 4. Hud not appearing on Party and 888

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker 4. Hud not appearing on Party and 888

Postby Mlehmann » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am

I recently installed pokertracker and i am trying to get the hud working. I have imported all hands - no problem here. The problem is that the HUD does not appear in game. The stats run in the pokertracker but not at the tables? In configuration it tells me that 888 and Partypoker is not installed??
Mlehmann

Re: Pokertracker 4. Hud not appearing on Party and 888

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:49 am

We have guides for getting things setup with those sites here and here. Once that is setup you can test this on the tables by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" in PokerTracker 4. If you need any further assistance with this please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and one of our support technicians can assist you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mlehmann » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:20 pm

I have tried to follow these guides. That did help me with importing the hands. But the hud does not appear in game.

Where do i find the log file?? :?
Mlehmann

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:08 pm

You can access the PokerTracker 4 log file using the PokerTracker 4 'File -> Open User Data Folder' menu item and in the folder that opens the log file is a text file, that depending on your Windows settings, will either be called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'. Also make sure that you have enabled logging and reproduced the issue before accessing the log file. You can enable logging by starting PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu or by enabling the 'Logging Enabled' option via 'Configure -> Options' in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby IceAge » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi, I'm having the same issue. The hands will import while playing, and partypoker is installed/set up correctly, yet the HUD will not pop up in game. This is with the latest 4.15.4 version. Did a recent update with partypoker and/or PT4 break the HUD? Thanks.
IceAge

Postby IceAge » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:35 pm

It appears that the HUD shows up for spin and go's and also sit n go's, but not MTT's. You'll probably ask for a ticket and some info, but maybe this will get us started in the right direction. A lot of the MTT's involve "partypoker live" mtt's, if that makes any difference.
IceAge

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 am

This issue will be resolved in the next official release. If you want to be automatically notified when that's available and/or have access to an alpha version with the fix then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Rebl71 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:32 pm

I can confirm the problem. HUD apeared always. Today - without reconfigurating anything - the HUD doesn't appear anymore at party.
Rebl71

Return to PokerTracker 4