WPN Jackpot hud not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN Jackpot hud not working

Postby xxjondxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am

It worked yesterday, It didnt work today. I thought it had something to do with a bunch of other problems that Ive been having but I think they might have changed something in the hhs. It picks up the hands it sees the table, it says <loading hud> but it never shows up no pt symbol attaches to table. It also missed every single jp buyin for the day after getting 95% of them right for the past 4 months. I spent 4 hours today trying to figure out what was up, reindexed, rebuilt cache, new database, clean wiped wpn client and reinstalled, same thing everytime. I also tried it out on my laptop and got the same results.
xxjondxx

Re: WPN Jackpot hud not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Matsach » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 am

Hello,
I have same problem. Anything new about?
Matsach

Postby Psihopunk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:21 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

I can not find the file 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' in the specified folder
Psihopunk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:25 pm

Matsach wrote:I have same problem. Anything new about?

Psihopunk wrote:I can not find the file 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' in the specified folder

This problem has been caused by a WPN software update and this will require an update to PokerTracker 4. If you want to be notified when a fix is available for this then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4