Partypoker Sit & Go Jackpot Import errors

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Partypoker Sit & Go Jackpot Import errors

Postby doofus86 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi,
Posted this error last month and it has reappeared so I assume it's a similar cause.
The buyin detection on the Sit & Go Jackpot games is now incorrect.
With $47.50 +$2.50 tourneys now showing as $50.00 + $0.00 etc. since just today I believe.

Kind Regards,

Chris
doofus86

Re: Partypoker Sit & Go Jackpot Import errors

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 am

Please send this information to us in a Support Ticket along with a sample of these tournaments. PokerTracker 4 moves your processed tournament histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby doofus86 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:21 am

Hi,

So I went to look for the tournaments producing the errors with buyin in the processed folder but they are not showing, they are still in the original partypoker handhistory folder and haven't been moved to processed by PT4. When I purge the tournaments and then reimport them from both the processed folder and the error producing HH from the original HH folder, the errors are gone. 
Not sure why it is having trouble doing it the first time? Didn't think it was worth opening a ticket and sending you HH files when purging and reimporting worked.....

​Chris 
doofus86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:54 am

Your old hand history files should get moved to your processed folder when you stop getting hands and if they don't get moved your hand history folder can accumulate with hundreds/thousands of files which can cause problems with auto importing and the HUD. To check your settings go to "Configure -> Site & Import Options -> Preferences" and make sure "Move Processed Files To:" has a check mark. The default folder for moving processed files is this:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed

If that's setup correctly and the files are not being moved then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket after you have stopped getting hands. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4